Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft is a very fantastic game, their role characters, magical weapons are outstanding. They give lots of entertainment to DND players.
Explore the horrors of Ravenloft in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Terror stalks the nightmare realms of Ravenloft. No one knows this better than monster scholar Rudolph Van Richten To arm a new generation against the creatures of the night, Van Richten has compiled his correspondence and case files into this tome of eerie tales and chilling truths.
- Travel (Perhaps even by choice) to Ravenloft’s expended Domains of Dread-each domain with its own unique flavor of horror, thrilling story hooks, and a grisly cast of characters
- Craft your own D&D horror settings, add tension with optional rules, and get advice for running a game that’s ghastly in all the right ways.
- Create characters with lineages tied to vampires, undead, and hags, horror-themed subclasses, the Investigator background, and “Dark Gifts” that may be a double-edged sword.
- Unleash the nightmarish monster from an expanded bestiary, and browse a collection of mysterious trinkets.
- Explore Ravenloft in the included Dungeon & Dragons adventure-play as a stand-alone adventure or drop it into your current game for a bit of sinister fun.
Book Name: Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast;
Edition: 1st edition
Publication Date: 18 May 2021
Pages: 256 pages
How to Download PDF
Just click on the link given below to Download the Van Richten’s Guide To Ravenloft PDF
New characters with lineages tied to vampires, undead, and hags, horror-themed subclasses, the Investigator background, and “Dark Gifts” that my be a double-edged sword are added.